Sunday, June 20, 2010

This is what Sunday's should look like.

I decided some people around me need to smile more.  While watching Shrek 2, I came up with an idea for a photo shoot that would result in smiles.  It worked.

These cute little guys were just hanging about on Brunswick Street. 

Ready for the shoot.

And the bubbles begin!!

I asked him to try a blank expression, pretty good.

But, it's pretty hard to hold back smiles with so many bubbles around!







We covered the foot path.

Bubbles= smiles.

I like this shot.

Ez.


They tickle the nose.


And dance around your legs.

Adam was elated. 

When we were done with the shoot, we spread the bubbles all around Fitzroy, Brunswick and Coburg.  It was fun watching people try not to smile.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dogs. Really nice processing too. Just wish the dog on the rights eye were in focus :(

    My fav bubble shot would be number 6. I think it would also look great as a b&w and just crop the right edge slightly so there isn't the white gap between the tree and the side of the frame (distracts the eye a bit). Cool moment and composition though...

    Looks like you had fun and your skills are improving! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jez. Appreciate it.

    I'm going to play around with the editing a little more this week, have a couple of ideas for some of the shots!

    Looking forward to seeing your travel pics!

    ReplyDelete