Sunday, July 11, 2010

Melbourne was made for Art. Art was made for Melbourne.

One of the things I love about my new home is the art and expression taking place in so many different forms.  I decided to try and capture this throughout the city (and I had a lot of fun doing so).  This city is filled with so many artists:
Those who can sketch.
Those with a unique talent.





Photographers on rooftops.



The well known buskers..

(and the not so well known)



This city inspires you to be yourself and to explore your art.

Whether it be leaving your mark in one of the many alleyways



Or dressing to test the reactions

 It tempts you to leave your mark in some way, somewhere permanent.

But, there's still those rushing by, not noticing the art they are creating (being captured in).



For me, life is about interaction, and expression- from even the smallest form.




I love Melbourne.

1 comment: